Alright, let's get this party started, shall we?
Here's a bit of what's been going on around these here parts:
- I have not been blogging regularly
- I joined Weight Watchers
- um.. and started a blog about it
- I cut my honey's hair AND he doesn't look like a Jim Carrey a la Dumb and Dumber wannabe. sweet!
- (it actually looks really good. I'm his official barber now.)
- I got a new planner that's so beautiful, sometimes I just take it out of my bag to look at it. For really-reals.
- I'm loving me just about anything kawaii. I blame it on the lack of Sanrio availability when I was a kid.
- Hi, my name is Kate. I'm 26 years old and I love Hello Kitty.
- My hair is getting really long
- I wish it was Thursday so I could go to my WW meeting and weigh in. I'm kind of loving this.
- My new lip balm smells so lemonly yummy. mmm.
- I should be sleeping, I have to work overtime tonight. But it's Friday for me and I think I'm all 12 hours on my favorite radio, woo hoo!
- I need to find my second verse for Beth Moore's Siesta Scripture Memory. Over the course of the year the goal is to memorize 24 new scriptures.
- My first verse: You crown the year with Your good blessing and you leave abundance in Your wake. Psalm 65:11
- My new favorite word is lemonly.