Wednesday, January 6, 2010

40 questions

Alright, I filled this out yesterday while I was at work but am just now getting around to posting it. I took it from Notebook Doodles, she tagged all of her readers. Yay!

006/365


1.what is your current obsession?
my new camera! I heart it. and tea.

2. what are you wearing today?
My favorite sweatshirt, (FHS fastpitch one I kidnapped from brandi years ago.) Barbie tshirt, jeans and pink Romeos.

3. what’s for dinner?
Mmm, hopefully turkey tacos.

4. what’s the last thing you bought?
$5 shoes and a sweet green and white scarf.

5. what are you listening to right now?
Calltakers across the room, fire radio and the hum of the computers.

6. what do you think about the person who tagged you?
She has adorable handwriting and an awesome blog.

7. if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Forks. maybe even within walking distance of my mom's house.

8. one thing you wanna change about yourself?
More gumption

9. if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
The Hoh Rain Forest

10. which language do you want to learn?
Swedish

11. what’s your favourite quote?
Oh, how to choose? I love quotes. Right now probably
I'm not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful.
-marilyn Monroe
Or
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.
— Ayn Rand

12 . would you cook for me?
I don't know that anyone would want that.

13. what is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the LORD will reward you.
Proverbs 25:21-22

14. what are you afraid of the most?
Opening an officer.com 'Officer Down Alert' email and having it be someone I know.

15. who do you want to meet right now?
The Australian accent on the radio.

16. what is your favourite color?
oh pink, always pink.

17. give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
ugh, I have not been very stylish lately. what always works for me is sweatshirts, flip flops and scarves.

18. what is your dream job?
Co-owner and barista of a coffee shop/pottery panting/yarn shop/allaroundloveliness with amber. And photographer. And Park ranger. All at the same time.

19. what’s your favorite magazine?
Martha Stewart Weddings

20. if you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Fancy tea (I am on such a tea kick right now) and getting my upper ear pierced, again. And a new pair of jeans, I really need another pair. Maybe even a new sweatshirt, depending on where I'm shopping.

21. what do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Not wearing the correct size, not dressing (somewhere near) your age.

22. who according to you is the most over-rated writer?
I have to agree with Miss notebookdoodles on this, stephenie meyer. But I’m still mourning the loss of innocence of my hometown, so I may be a little biased. Especially considering I haven't read the books yet.

23. what brings a smile on your face instantly?
5 words: Josiah, Edie, Lincoln, Riley, Alex.

24. a word that you say a lot?
Received

25. what kind of haircut do you prefer?
Inexpensive.

26. what are you going to do after this?
Go home and go to bed, I'm tired!

27. what do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Sleep, grump, avoid.

28. what makes you go wild?
Road rage.

29. what are your favourite movies?
Sense and Sensibility, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Maverick, North by Northwest

30. what inspires you?
Trees, river and rain. Light. beautiful dresses and amazing interior design.

31. what do your friends call you most commonly?
Kate, except for my jeffcom peeps, they call me Katie.

32. would you prefer coffee or tea?
Tea

33. which other blogs do you love visiting?
I have over a hundred on my google reader, from quilting, photography, fashion, business and funny. I'm addicted to blogs. Here's just a few:
Notebookdoodles, of course.
The Sometimes Crafter
Rachel Cox Designs

Oh, hello friend
Gabrielle Kai Photography
Kate's Irrelevant
Lamebook

Oh, cute overload always makes my day.

34. favorite dessert/sweet?
Apple pie/ crisp, my mom's cheesecake.

35. how many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
I'm on my phone, so only one, but usually on my laptop I can have anywhere between 2-20.

36. when you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
That's as good as it's going to get.

37. favorite season?
I don't think I could choose.

38. one wish that you really want to see it come true?
There are a lot of wishes I've made lately that I'm working to make come true.

39. what breaks your heart?
Children not being taken care of/ loved like they deserve.
Any time my mom cries.

40. what's one thing you really want to do in life?
To stop sitting on the sidelines and watching life pass me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment