Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-Ins, Again...

I'm still on vacay, so this is the most effort I can put out today! I'm still a little tired from my fishing trip yesterday. (woo-hoo, so fun!) I hope to have pictures of that up soon.


1. My car is a Brown 2007 Kia Sportage.
2. Monk, the final season is coming up next. I won't be watching, I'm only here for NCIS. Surprised?
3. Lately, things seem more hopeful and terrifying at the same time.
4. Sleeping is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.
5. What happened to treat others as you want to be treated? Common decency?
6. Happiness is not impossible!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include lunch with Brandi at the In Place and Sunday, I want to go to church with the fam and take it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment