Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins and a Do-Over

I decided that I wanted a do-over for my blog. We don't get many do-overs in life so I figured I would take advantage of the fact that I had that kind of control in this situation. The posts before were just... blah? So they're gone. I had some other reasons as well, but mostly I thought, if I'm going to do this I want it to be something I'm proud of, something I want to get to everyday and write on, something I will want to show off. Mostly I want it to be memorable, if not to anyone else then for myself. I think that's why it was so easy to trash the earlier posts- they weren't memorable. So, here's the beginning of my do-over. I wish those were more readily available in other aspects of my life!

ffi ::Friday Fill-Ins::

1. I'm experiencing a lot of new things lately. That's a scary place to be.
2. My husband's asleep with the dogs; I'm over here!
3. The possibilities include: failing or succeeding. The question is, which one is scarier?
4. Macaroni and Cheese is one of my favorite cool day recipes. Who am I kidding? It's my favorite everyday recipe....
5. How will you know if you don't at least try? That's been my motto for the week.
6. My favorite place to be is the Hoh Rain Forest under big raindrops and a stormy sky.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping when it's actually dark, tomorrow my plans include finishing up some crafty projects and Sunday, I want to go to church and then maybe do some more crafting! Oh, and then on monday I get to go thrifting in Seattle with a friend from work and Tuesday it's off to Forks for a week, woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment