Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Daily Photo 2010 update, finally!

I was really behind on uploading my pictures. Like, probably over 2 weeks. I've been snapping away everyday, but was getting ultra-lazy about editing and uploading. I was excited to find that for a lot of the photos, the only changes I made in photoshop was to save it as a smaller file size. Ah, the wonders of knowing how to actually work the camera in my hands. I haven't used the automatic setting in weeks, my dial is mainly on manual or av. (aperture priority, my fave) I can't believe it, I didn't think I'd ever get a clue about the manual settings on my camera.
This picture (of the most adorable dogs in the world, right?)

051/365
Originally uploaded by small town <3
was taken with my new 50mm lens. I heart this lens big-time. Big. Time. I actually entered this shot in The Pioneer Women's latest photography assignment. If they were judging on the dog's looks alone, I'd definitely win- my doggies are epic cute. (but maybe I'm biased...) I missed the first day, but I'm going to try to get pics in on Thursday and Friday as well. No doubt I have a million pictures to choose from, they're my favorite subject. Heaven help me when I have children, they'll probably never recognize me without a camera in front of my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment