Friday, January 22, 2010

what a fantastic weekend.

Rainbow bright
via Jo's Flickr Photostream


Hmm, so that last post was a little depressing, eh? what an off day that was. Luckily, my outlook is much better today.

Things that are making me happy today:

  • new haircut, LOVE IT.
  • got my nails done, my hands feel so pretty.
  • dutch apple pie in the oven (marie callender's, not homemade. I'm over it.)
  • fabulous date day with my honey yesterday (ending with a little super nintendo playing)
  • taking pictures of the trains below my house. there's something so romantic about trains, I love everything about them
  • trip to Seattle Library on monday with (work friend) Amber, woo-hoo! (for those of you who don't know, I have to differentiate because I have about 2,317 friends named amber. Alright, not that many, but I have considered only making new friends if their name is Amber.)
  • I don't have to go to work tonight
  • Just ordered the latest issue of Craft Leftovers Monthly. I've been wanting one for awhile, and February's was too tempting to resist.
  • did I mention I got my haircut? and that I LOVE IT?
  • there are no dishes in the sink right now.
  • I have so many good books from the library right now I don't know which one to start next.
  • that apple pie smells de-lish.
Tomorrow will probably be a cleaning day, bleh. then work tomorrow night, double bleh. here's hoping the rest of my weekend goes v e r y s l o w l y...

Hope your weekend turns out just as lovely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment