via Jo's Flickr Photostream
Hmm, so that last post was a little depressing, eh? what an off day that was. Luckily, my outlook is much better today.
Things that are making me happy today:
- new haircut, LOVE IT.
- got my nails done, my hands feel so pretty.
- dutch apple pie in the oven (marie callender's, not homemade. I'm over it.)
- fabulous date day with my honey yesterday (ending with a little super nintendo playing)
- taking pictures of the trains below my house. there's something so romantic about trains, I love everything about them
- trip to Seattle Library on monday with (work friend) Amber, woo-hoo! (for those of you who don't know, I have to differentiate because I have about 2,317 friends named amber. Alright, not that many, but I have considered only making new friends if their name is Amber.)
- I don't have to go to work tonight
- Just ordered the latest issue of Craft Leftovers Monthly. I've been wanting one for awhile, and February's was too tempting to resist.
- did I mention I got my haircut? and that I LOVE IT?
- there are no dishes in the sink right now.
- I have so many good books from the library right now I don't know which one to start next.
- that apple pie smells de-lish.
Hope your weekend turns out just as lovely!!